Welcome to Bark City
Bark City was created with the belief that dogs should have the freedom to spend the day exactly how they’d like to, without forced-naptime, cages or other restrictions often found at traditional doggy daycare facilities.
We offer a unique, state-of-the-art experience to dogs and dog owners in the Manchester area.
Bark City’s indoor/outdoor, cage-free facility allows dogs to roam and play as they please. Large windows let plenty of natural light into the 2,000-sq.ft. indoor playroom, and artificial grass flooring ensures a safe, easily-cleaned playing surface that doesn’t harbor bacteria. Dogs can also play in our smaller outdoor play area, always accessible via doggy door. Owners can monitor just how much fun the dogs are having in real time by viewing our live webstream of the playroom and yard.
Our downtown daycare, grooming facility and retail boutique is easily accessible and located right in downtown Manchester, offering a level of convenience that has yet to exist in the area. Daphne—a frisky French Bulldog and Bark City’s unofficial mascot—welcomes each and every one of our guests to help them feel more at home in our inviting playroom. You will be comforted to know that all of our staff are IBPSA, CPR and pet-safety certified.
Do you want Bark City all to yourself?
Bark City is available for doggy (or human) birthday parties and other private rentals on Saturdays and Sundays. Contact us for pricing and scheduling information.
- Dog must be vaccinated for rabies, bordetella, and DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza) and spayed/neutered if older than six months.
- Dog must pass an initial temperament test, during which they’ll meet Daphne (our resident French Bulldog) before interacting with a small group of dogs and finally moving into the main playroom.
- Registration form must be completed prior to first day (excluding initial temperament test). Please list preferred hours for pick-up and drop-off, as well as who will be picking up your dog. Late pick-up fees may apply.
- List any medications and specific types of food your dog requires. Dogs are given one medication per day (daily charge for additional medications) and are fed one meal of your choice free of charge. 2 or more meals per day is subject to a feeding fee of $2.
- Please leave toys and beds at home.