Simple, Fast Booking for Daycare and Grooming
Bark City’s approach to booking appointments focuses on simplicity and convenience for all of our customers. We utilize Gingr, a robust cloud software suite that allows you to book appointments for grooming, daycare or both without ever having to pick up the phone.
Through Gingr’s mobile app, you can access a number of different features to better improve your Bark City experience, including the following:
- Mobile-friendly online booking
- Customizable pet information profile
- Ability to upload vet records, photos, videos and more
- Auto-generated email and SMS reminders and notifications
- Options for pre-payment
- Weekly stats emails
- Access to your dog’s “report card,” detailing their day.
It’s a better way for both you and your dog to get the most out of the daycare experience, offering options for deep personalization unlike anything you’ll find elsewhere.
How to Get Started
Booking Details and Restrictions
- Dog must be vaccinated for rabies, bordetella, and DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza) and spayed/neutered if older than six months.
- Dogs must be at least 5 months of age to begin daycare services.
- Dog must pass an initial temperament test, during which they’ll meet our staff before interacting with a small group of dogs inside the main playroom.
- Registration form must be completed prior to first day (excluding initial temperament test). Please list preferred hours for pick-up and drop-off, as well as who will be picking up your dog. Late pick-up fees may apply.
- List any medications and specific types of food your dog requires.
- Please leave toys and beds at home.
- Appointments will be cancelled (but must be paid for) if your dog arrives more than 15 minutes past the scheduled time.
- Owners are welcomed to watch their dogs be groomed, browse our retail store or look in on our daycare facility from a viewing area.
- Grooming appointments may be subject to additional charges as the groomer sees fit (matted hair, larger dog than described etc.).