A Well-Rounded Day
There are certainly dogs that are content with spending the day home alone while their owners are at work or otherwise away from the house. Then, there are dogs who cause a mess and begin tearing things apart the moment their masters walk out the door.
Enter Bark City—Manchester’s ultimate full-service doggy day care.
Daycare is available Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Your dog gets the opportunity to spend their energy during the day and come home happy and tired.
- A huge potential for making new friends.
- Tailored attention to best suit the mood and needs of each one of our guests.
- A daily report card explaining achievements and areas where improvement may be needed.
- Flexible scheduling, where your dog calls all the shots.
At most doggy daycare facilities, dogs are forced to adhere to rigid schedules that may or may not line up with their personalities and lifestyles. Bark City is different, offering a free and flexible approach that allows our furry guests to determine exactly what they want to do throughout the day. We follow International Boarding & Pet Services Association (IBPSA) guidelines, and all of our staff members are certified through the association’s in-depth training programs.
Whether it be napping, playing with new friends or chasing toys, your dog’s day isn’t up to us—it’s up to them.
- Dog must be vaccinated for rabies, bordetella, and DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza) and spayed/neutered if older than six months.
- Dog must pass an initial temperament test, during which they’ll meet our staff before interacting with a small group of dogs inside the main playroom.
- Dogs must be 5 months of age or older to begin daycare services.
- Registration form must be completed prior to first day (excluding initial temperament test). Please list preferred hours for pick-up and drop-off, as well as who will be picking up your dog. Late pick-up fees may apply.
- List any medications and specific types of food your dog requires.
- Please leave toys and beds at home.
How to Get Started
Dogs under 40 pounds
- Full day:$35
- Half day (Any 6 hour period): $25
- Pre-paid 5-Day Pooch Card: $165 ($33/day)
- Pre-paid 10-Day Pooch Card:$310 ($31/day)
- Pre-paid 20-Day Pooch Card: $580 ($29/day)
Pooch Cards function like a punch card and are good for the number of days purchased. Pooch cards expire 60 days from the most recent visit.
*2nd, 3rd & 4th dogs are half off full price
*Daycare is free on the dog’s birthday for returning customers
*If a customer does not show up for their reservation, and the daycare is full, a $15 fee will be applied